Project Description: Complete remodel of an existing 2,000 square foot home in Cedar Mountain, NC.
Project Challenge: The most pressing challenge with this project was the time-frame. The homeowners sold their current home and quickly purchased this house in Cedar Mountain. Needless to say they were anxious to make a quick and smooth transition into a home that required demolition of the interior down to the original studs. A more contemporary design, by designer Werner Haker, updated this 1980's single-story home.
- New interior layout to accommodate the current owners needs and lifestyle
- All new master bath with a glass shower/tub tile
- New guest bath has classic subway tile and glass shower enclosure
- Complete kitchen overhaul with new cabinets, backsplash and appliances
- Vaulted ceilings in the sun room with built-in shelves and heated tile floor
- New wood-burning fireplace with a custom concrete surround and hearth was added to the living room.
Along with the interior remodel a 600 square-foot addition was added as a guest suite and office space. Bracken Mountain Builders was able to complete the project in 8 weeks without any concessions to quality or design of the project.